domenica 26 aprile 2015

Frills Of Rome first meeting!

I know, every time I repeat the same thing.. it's passed time since I don't write something! xD But if I don't have interesting things (at least for me) to write, then I'd prefer to not write at all.

Last week there was the GothLoli meetup that I organized, and I had lots of fun! Honestly I did not think had so much success, came a lot of people, and all have been good.
I brought the camera to do some videos, and I do not tell you what came out xDD I spent two whole nights to assembly them, but at the end I was able to make two short films, pure Roman-style Lolita xD 
For the occasion, I finally wore the new Angelic Pretty dress (renamed from Eleonora: unicorns beheaded on the wall xD) themed alchemy.

We met all in Flaminio, I immediately turned on the camera to film the outfits of the participants; Eleonora had a wonderful black'n white style pirate/circus lolita (and her red hair that I love) Marta wore the Ragnarok skirt Viking Lolita style (of course!) Priscilla wore a Krad Lanrete black dress with a cape with hood (which I have renamed Black Riding Hood u__u) Valentina a Sailor Moon themed dress, Demi a gothic stained glass outfit, Silvia a simple goth outfit, Giulia a pink and blue bittersweet outfit, and Pernilla had a bodyline coord mint-colored with bears and baloons.
Soon after, we went in Villa Borghese for the picnic. Needless to say I forgot the sandwiches cucumber! But there really was a lot of stuff to eat and drink. We gossiped, talked, laughed... we made also some photo shoots with Claudio Palmieri & Davide Santoro it was really a beautiful day that I can not wait to repeat! 

We were so well that we decided to open a community. Et voila. Follow FrillsOfRome! We have our YoutubeChannel (don't expect to find serious video xD  we'll talk about Lolita Fashion in our way xD), FacebookPage, and Tumblr! The idea is to create videos and events on Lolita's Comm in Rome :)

Here are the Videos!!



Frills Of Rome first meetup - Part 1



Frills Of Rome first meetup - Part 2



Frills Of Rome first meetup - Laduree!

After the meeting ended we went to try to Laduree the Sakura's Macaron, for that there is also a mini video at the end. I hope you like, subscribe to our page!!!
See you next time ;)





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento